3/4 c granulated sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c creamy peanut butter
1/4 c water
1/4 c canola oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs (2 egg whites, 1 egg)
12 oz all purposes flour (about 2 2/3 c)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cups roughly chopped semi sweet chocolate or mini chips
1/2 quick cooking oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine wet ingredients, mix well using a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
3. Gradually incorporate dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder) with the mixer on low.
4. Stir in oats and chocolate.
5. Drop using a 1 T cookie scoop about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
6. Bake 12-15 min until golden brown.
7. Cool on wire rack. Makes about 3 dozen.
Post a Comment