This is my first time participating in a My Pink Stamper Color Challenge. The challenge was to use Pink, Brown, Orange, Green. As I was browsing through my scrap file, I discovered this awesome dot paper that had...what do you know? Pink, orange, and brown. Perfect! And since the price is her new stamp set called Buggy Punnies, what could be more perfect than a cute green bug? Here's my card:
- A2 pink card base
- Pattern paper cut at 4 x 5.25" and 4 x 1.25"
- Create a Critter Caterpillar cut at 3"
- Sentiment from Stampendous stamp set called "Happy Messages"
- ribbon (Michaels)
- Adhesives: glue dots, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Colorbox chalk ink
Now I just have to figure out how to link it. Have a great day!