Happy Friday! I'm still being inspired by my new My Pink Stamper set called "Fruit and Veggie Puns." As usual, I Mod-Podged the die cuts for a little shine and also distressed the edges with black ink. Fortunately, I learned from my Spanish class (which uses a ton of cheesy graphics for visual learning) that if a face has eyelashes, then it's a girl! If it doesn't, then it's a boy. The "Critter Faces" stamp set from Peachy Keen stamps follows this rule.
- Paper: A2 white card base, pattern paper (Making Memories "english garden") cut 5.25 x 4", strip of blue card stock (cut 2 x 5.25 before punching)
- Punch(es): MS Doily Lace
- Cartridge(s): Cricut Lite Savory (pears cut at 3")
- Adhesives: Tombow mono adhesive, Zig 2-way glue pen, Mod-Podge, glue dots
- Stamps: My Pink Stamper "Fruit and Veggie Puns", Peach Keen Stamps "Critter Faces" using Colorbox Chalk ink
- Embellishments: Ribbon scrap, pearls