This card is a second edition version of the one I made my sister-in-law for her birthday. That card was bigger and super cute, however we had some technical difficulties with the picture-taking that I did not learn of until after it was signed and sealed. Tragedy yes, but inspiration to make one even better. Hers was roughly 5 x 7" while this one is A2 sized. I did a staggered gatefold so it would be heavier and stay closed without a fastener. (As you can see from the first picture, that isn't quite the case, but oh well).
- A2 white card base
- white cardstock cut at 1.25 x 3", black cardstock mat cut at 1.5 x 3.25"
- Blue bubble paper, cut at 2.5 x 5.25", 1 5/8 x 5.25"
- Cartridges: Create a Critter (Octopus and seahorse cut at 3", crab at 1"); Paper Doll Dress Up (Pirate cut at 4")
- Adhesives: Glue Glider Pro, Zig 2-way glue pen, foam tape
- Stamps: Stampendous "Happy Messages," Peachy Keen "Critter Faces," using Colorbox chalk ink