My auntie's visiting me this week and next (Yay!). As you know, she bought me my Cricut Create and more than half of my cartridges. Finally, I have a chance to put her to work. Here is her very first Cricut card. (We made it together, but she designed it and did most of the cutting and gluing.) Love it!
- 5 x 7" white card base
- Blue sky pattern paper (brand unknown) cut at 6.75 x 4"
- 1.5 x 6.75" brown cardstock, embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, then rubbed with "Weathered Wood" Distress Ink.
- Create a Critter - Dalmation and house (p. 35) cut at 3.5".
- Sentiment - font is from the Cherry Limeaide Cricut Lite cartridge, cut at 3/4" and run through my Xyron.
- corner rounder
- Adhesives: foam tape, Zig two-way glue, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro