Good morning. Here is another card featuring a stamp from The Greeting Farm. Sorry for the washed out pix, but it's an incredibly bright and sunny morning. The paper is from a DCWV collection called "Nana's Kitchen." even though the paper wasn't too dark, I decided to put a lining on the inside and use a new corner punch from Fiskars.
- A2 blue card stock base
- Mint green card stock cut at 4 x 5.25," punched using the Martha Stewart Edge "Scallop Dot Edge " punch
- DCWV pattern paper from the Nana's Kitchen paper pad, cut to 4 x 5"
- white or cream card stock for lining, cut at 4 x 5.25" and punched with Fiskars twist and flip 2-in1 corner punch (scalloped edge design)
- The Greeting Farm Stamp: Fleur Anya colored with Tombow dual brush markers
- Colorbok adhesive gems
- Ribbon from Michaels
- Message from Hero Arts stamp collection called "Everyday Sayings"
- corner rounder
- Adhesives: foam tape, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, glue dots, tape
Post a Comment