Hello everyone. Here is another card featuring a stamp from The Greeting Farm. I'm really liking how just a different color scheme creates a completely different card. Here's my first card using this stamp, and as you can see it looks very different. Today's card looks a little more springy and youthful, while last week's card might be a bit more sophisticated. I also used mostly scraps for this card, along with some fun dollar bin ribbon from Michaels.
- A2 white card stock base
- Small scrap paper from DCDV Nana's Kitchen collection, cut at 4" x 2.75"
- Blue card stock, cut 3.5 x 3.5" and embossed using a Cuttlebug folder "Spots and Dots"
- The Greeting Farm Stamp: Flapper Anya colored with Tombow dual brush markers
- Ribbon from Michaels
- Message from Stampendous stamp set "Happy Messages"
- corner rounder
- Adhesives: foam tape, Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, glue dots