Yesterday, I did lots of organizing. I sorted all my paper scraps so now there's a file for card stock and a file for pattern paper, each divided by color. I also built a new rack so I was able to move stuff off my window ledge. I also printed and colored a blank Copic chart so I can keep track of all the colors I've bought. I now have 30! On to the card. This one is similar to the one I made on Friday. I had been meaning to use this little birdie from the Create a Critter cartridge and the My Pink Stamper stamp went perfectly, along with a little help from a holiday Peachy Keen Stamp set.
- A2 kraft cardstock card base; two 1.5" strips of color cardstock (before punching)
-Stamp(s): Peachy Keen Stamps "Gingerbread Doll Set and My Pink Stamper "Punny-licious" stamped using Colorbox chalk ink
- Cartridge(s): Create a Critter (bird cut at 2")
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Mod-Podge, foam tape
- Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Punch
- Embellishment(s):Ribbon, heart brad