I'm participating in my first challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge (Mary's blog). The challenge was to make a card using only red, white, blue, black and yellow. (I promise the dotted paper is red, not pink!) The heart is from Inkadinkado Dawn Houser's Thank You that has a number of beautiful images, including a vintage ball gown that I hope to use soon.
- A2 white card base, scraps from GCD Studios and DCWV
- Stamp(s): Inkadinkado Dawn Houser's Thank You (heart); an old Hero Arts (?)(sentiment) stamped using Colorbox chalk ink
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, foam tape, glue dots
- Punches: Martha Stewart Doily Lace, corner chomper
- Embellishment(s)::Ribbon (Target)