I'm having loads of fun with the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite cartridge. This pumpkin is 4 pieces, but extremely simple. I opted to fill the entire cover with the die cut, so I put the message on the inside. I've now made seven or so Halloween cards, only about ten more to go!
Have a great weekend.
- Paper: A2 card base, pattern paper cut at 4 x 5.25" (K&Co "Halloween by Tim Coffey"), 5.25 x .75" before punching
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig two-way glue pen. glue dots
- Cartridges: Celebrate with Flourish (cut at 4")
- Punch: MS Scalloped Dots
- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo "Halloween/Harvest Assortment" stamped using Colorbox Chalk Ink
- Embellishments: ribbon, gems