I love this little guy. I have no idea where I saw the greeting. It's definitely not original but so cute. When I made background paper last weekend, I somehow neglected to make a full sheet of tombstones (or else I did and used it but don't remember). Thus, I cut a small tombstone out of purple and used it as an embellishment. It was completely a happy accident that the skeleton appears to be holding up the tombstone. I also attempted to distress the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink, but made more of a mess than anything. Oh well, Halloween cards can be grungy.
- Paper: A2 card base, pattern paper cut at 4 x 5.25" (K&Co "Halloween by Tim Coffey" and paper stamped by me), plain cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25" for lining.
- Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, Zig two-way glue pen
- Cartridges: Paperdoll Dress Up (doll cut at 4"), Alphalicious (sentiment cut at .5")
- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo "Halloween/Harvest Assortment" stamped using Colorbox Chalk Ink
- Embellishments: ribbon, gems
Here's a last look of them together:
These are too cute!ReplyDelete