Happy Labor Day weekend! Sorry I didn't get a post up yesterday. I actually finished 4 cards--3 multiples and the one shown in this post, but didn't follow through with the post. As you may know, it take a bit of time to throw a post up, especially if you used a number of elements in your project or might have made it awhile ago. On the other hand, some posts are easy because they're simple or just in your head ;) I cut this robot from the B is for Boy cartridge back when I was making the Baby Boy Mini Album, but cut him too big. However, since he was assembled and Mod-Podged, I decided to keep him to make a card later. This is an incredibly simple card, but would probably be perfect
- Paper: White 5 x 7" card base, green cardstock 4.75 x 6.75", pattern paper 4.5 x 6.5--Recollections, Sprockets collection.
- Cartridge(s): B is for Boy (robot cut at 5")
- Stamps: free stamp with my Papercraft Inspirations mad, stamped using Colorbox chalk ink.
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Mod-Podge, foam tape, glue dots
- Embellishments and Tools: brads, Crop-a-Dile