Happy Friday! It's a wet and rainy morning in Chicago, which is actually weather I enjoy. Next to snow, rain where the temperature is higher than the 60s is my favorite weather. Anyway, here's another shape card made using my Gypsy that will fit in an A2 envelope. It took me awhile to work out the measurements, but now that they're all done, I will likely make a few more of this one because he's so cute! I colored his eyes using a red Copic marker, but may try using stickles next time. Originally I was going to put the tag near the bottom of the card on the ribbon, but its current location will help keep the card closed...I just hope its recipient realizes that it opens.
- Paper: Papertrey Ink and Recollections cardstock, K&C "Halloween Tim Coffey" mat cut at 5 3/8 x 3"
- Cartridge(s): Simply Charmed (bat cut at about 3.75" and welded to a 5.5 x 4.25" rectangle), Don Juan (tag cut at 1.5")
- Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" stamped using Memento ink
- Embellishments: square brad, PaperTrey Ink ribbon
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, 1" circle punch