I am positively hooked on the My Pink Stamper stamp line, which I mainly buy from Custom Crops. I already own Punnylicious and Fruit & Veggie Puns, and just last week, my wonderful auntie got me More Punnylicious and (pre-ordered) Spookie Puns. I had been wanting to make an easel card since I saw InStyle Stamps' August challenge and finally took the time to learn how after watching Momo's first UStream class and checking out the the measurements on this blog post. If you're not familiar, an easel card will lay flat and fit in a standard A2 envelope, then sit up on its own as shown in the picture.
The little girl is from Everyday Paper Dolls and the over-sized bear is from Doodle Charms. I may make a few more of this style and reduce the size of the bear....but maybe not as you how I love cute bears. I used a Copic marker to give her a little blush and inked the edges of the bear before popping him up on foam tape.
- Paper: White cardstock cut at 4.25 x 11" and 4.25 x 5.5"; Pattern paper (DCWV Summer Dream) cut at 4 x 5.25" and 4 x 1"; and small strips of cardstock for layering.
- Cartridges: Everyday Paper Dolls (girl cut at 4"); Doodle Charms (bear cut at 3")
- Stamps: My Pink Stamper "More Punnylicious" stamped using Memento ink.
- Embellishments: ribbon, eyelets
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue, foam tape
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy, Crop-A-Dile
Post a Comment