Happy Saturday! Here in Chicago, it's dark and gloomy with intermittent showers. Perfect sleeping or crafting weather. Unfortunately, I have to go out very soon. Oh well, before I go, here's an easy little shape card for Halloween. I'm hoping to finish a good chunk of my Halloween cards this weekend, so I can send them out in early October. I used the Simply Charmed cartridge and my Gypsy to make an A2 sized card.
- Paper: Recollections cardstock (glossy and plain)
- Cartridge(s): Simply Charmed (ghost cut at 5, flipped and welded), Alphalicious (or any basic shape) (rectangle cut at 2 x 4.25 and welded to the ghost)
- Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" stamped using Studio G white pigment ink
- Embellishments: buttons, hemp
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy
Post a Comment