Happy Labor Day! It's wonderful to have an extra day off. I am definitely in favor of 4-day work weeks (even at 10 hr days) if I had a long weekend every week. Anyway, my first order from Papertrey Ink came on Saturday. It makes a HUGE difference, especially for my card bases. I don't have to worry about lining them just to make them sturdier. I haven't ran any through my Cricut yet, but I might use the cheap cardstock from Michaels for the layering Cricut images because the act of layering adds sturdiness and save the nice Papertrey Ink for card bases and other things. We'll see. I got a mixed pack of 50 sheets, but there are only two of each color, so I will soon need more of the basics, I'm sure.
- Paper: A2 cardbase (pink and white), pattern paper (DCWV Summer Dreams) 4 x 5.25", 1" strip (before punching)
- Cartridges: Simply Charmed (strawberries at 3.5")
- Stamp(s): My Pink Stamper "Fruit and Veggie Puns," stamped using Memento Ink.
- Punch(es):MS Scalloped Dots
- Embellishments: various ribbon from my stash
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, Zig two-way glue pen, glue dots, Xyron
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy