As you may know, the Greeting Farm released their new line of Halloween stamps Wednesday morning. I couldn't wait and ordered a couple first thing, even before having my coffee. What is great about them is that they're digitals ("digis"), which means that you print them directly from your computer. While I prefer physical stamps to digis most of the time, these were so cute that I really appreciated the instant gratification. (They're also cheaper, too). I assume that these images will only be digis since it is rather late in the Halloween card-making season and most rubber stamps shipped soon after CHA, but who knows?
Here's my first Halloween card since last month. Of the the set of new stamps, she's my favorite. Don't worry, I'm still working on the last recipe box and will hopefully have it up on Friday or Saturday.
- Paper: A2 card base in kraft card stock, 4 x 5.25" pattern paper - Recollections "Time Frame," leftover strips of paper from the K & Co "Halloween Tim Coffey".
- Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm "Hallo Witch", colored with Copics; My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" stamped with Colorbox chalk ink.
- Embellishments: hemp, buttons
- Adhesives: Pink ATG gun, glue dots
- Special Tools: Scor-Buddy