9 ounces all purpose flour (~2 cups)
2 T sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 c melted butter
2 egg whites
1. Preheat to 350
2. Mix dry ingredients. Make a well.
3. Mix wet ingredients. Add to dry ingredients, and stir until moist.
4. Pour batter into a 8x4 in loaf pan, coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake about 45 min untile golden brown and a tooth pick comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completey.
The first thing I made using my "new" stand mixer.
This turned out very yummy. Hopefully it will last till tomorrow--has the light texture almost of cornbread.
Post a Comment